Monday, January 31, 2011

new adventures

Setting up this blog is the start of some new adventures for me. I've been wanting to connect to other thrift, bento, craft, and resale bloggers for a while, but wasn't sure if I had the time to do it. I can barely keep up my family blog, and that wasn't quite the right door I thought I should go through to enter the more public blogging world.

Finally I decided to just take the plunge and give it a try, and with Apron Thrift Girl's February listing challenge, it was just the kick in the pants I needed to get started.

I've started a store (I've even sold one book!!), I'm starting this hobby blog, and I'm ready to start stepping into this more connected bloggy world.

So here goes nothin'!

(And since no post is complete without a picture, here is a stack of vintage sheets I've collected over the last year. Beautiful, aren't they?)


No comments:

Post a Comment