Monday, February 14, 2011

Thrift Share #2

This week, due to a visit to urgent care and actually working on Friday, I missed most thrifting opportunities. But we did hit a few garage sales late in the morning while waiting for a prescription to fill.



First up was bird necklace for me. It's nothing fancy, but fun. And only $2. Of course I would have loved to pay only $1, but I didn't feel like bargaining too hard.



Finally down a long road I found a messy moving sale. It was very unorganized, but among all the boxes, I found this light box and giant cutting mat. The ladies said $5 for both, but I managed to pay $4. And that was the end of my bargaining skills this week.

I'm not sure if I'm keeping or selling the light box. They are cool to have, but I'm not sure how much I'll use it. But it's in my craft cabinet for now. The cutting mat is much too used to sell (though still in good shape), and that I will definitely use.

Finally we had to go pick up the prescription, and waited too long for it anyway, but at least the girl is feeling a lot better today.

Sharing via Apron Thrift Girl's Thrift Share Monday.




2 comments:

  1. what is the light box for originally? it'd be great for tracing. fun finds, the bird necklace is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracing for sure, and I used to use them at work for looking at photo transparencies. I don't do that much anymore!

    ReplyDelete